BTECs are career-based qualifications designed to give students the skills they need to move on to higher education or go straight into employment. When combined with academic learning in a school or college (or as a stand-alone course in further or higher education), a BTEC develops a range of practical knowledge and skills which help learners to prepare for – and progress in – their chosen career. Classroom style teaching combined with project work and practical, work-related activities help to develop students' behavioral skills, which can include teamwork, creative thinking and presentation skills. More employers and Higher Education institutions than ever before are choosing BTEC-qualified candidates for their academic and practical knowledge and skills.
We are specialized in BTEC Programmes
Your pathway to progress...
- Our Programs provide access to universities across the Globe especially UK, USA, Australia, NewZealand, Canada, Malaysia, Philippines, India and many other education hubs across the globe.
- The pathway starting from Level 5 can help you to complete your degree in 3.5 years in any of the above countries with sufficient credit transfers
- BTECs are reputable, widely recognized and highly valued
- They answer specific employer needs which mean you're gaining skills that employers will find really useful and make you a great prospect in the jobs market
- If you don't like exams, BTECs allow you to demonstrate your skills and knowledge based on real-life work and case studies
- Depending on whether you choose full or part time, each BTEC level takes around 1 to 3 years to complete (Level Specific)
- BTEC also allows you to go onto further and higher education, earning you:
- Equivalent points to AS and A levels