BTECs are career-based qualifications designed to give students the skills they need to move on to higher education or go straight into employment. When combined with academic learning in a school or college (or as a stand-alone course in further or higher education), a BTEC develops a range of practical knowledge and skills which help learners to prepare for – and progress in – their chosen career. Classroom style teaching combined with project work and practical, work-related activities help to develop students' behavioral skills, which can include teamwork, creative thinking and presentation skills. More employers and Higher Education institutions than ever before are choosing BTEC-qualified candidates for their academic and practical knowledge and skills.
About NCC Education
NCC Education is a leading awarding body in Computing and Business, providing assessment and certification through recognised British qualifications throughout the world. We are regulated by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) and have qualifications listed on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) in England.
Your pathway to progress...
- Our Programs provide access to universities across the Globe especially UK, USA, Australia, NewZealand, Canada, Malaysia, Philippines, India and many other education hubs across the globe.
- The pathway starting from Level 5 can help you to complete your degree in 3.5 years in any of the above countries with sufficient credit transfers
- BTECs are reputable, widely recognized and highly valued
- They answer specific employer needs which mean you're gaining skills that employers will find really useful and make you a great prospect in the jobs market
- If you don't like exams, BTECs allow you to demonstrate your skills and knowledge based on real-life work and case studies
- Depending on whether you choose full or part time, each BTEC level takes around 1 to 3 years to complete (Level Specific)
- BTEC also allows you to go onto further and higher education, earning you:
- Equivalent points to AS and A levels