Pearson BTEC Level 1 Introductory Diploma in Information Technology
The BTEC Level 1 Introductory Diploma in Information Technology are designed around practical skills and tasks that place an emphasis on learners demonstrating what they can do rather than what they know in theory. The qualifications give learners the opportunity to acquire and develop generic, transferable and sector-specific skills in order to complete tasks and demonstrate a level of achievement that enables them to progress to further learning.
- Age is 16 years and above,
- 2 O’ Level Passes OR,
- 1 O’ Level Credit (English Medium) OR,
- Other relevant qualification deemed approved by Ministry of Education Brunei and Pearson BTEC
12 Months for full-time and 18 Months for part-time.
- Being Organised
- Developing a Personal Progression Plan
- Working with Others
- Researching a Topic
- Using a Digital Communication Tech.
- Solving Technical IT Problems
- Creating a Spreadsheet to Solve Problems
- Creating a Website
- Creating a Computer Program
- Developing a Digital Product
- Melayu Islam Beraja
- Numeracy for IT Level 1